Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle How I can use this with Article Categories instead of Menu

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #18725 by developer17
I had bought this module but never used it until now. I will like to use it in contents - Articles-Category instead of ,menu. How do i go about ti? I will appreciate your urgent and prompt help please.

once again, I want to be able to select from Root, Article Categories. This is an example of what I want to achieve

accordion-menu.helpscoutdocs.com/article...egories-and-articles
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by developer17. Reason: To add example link needed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #18732 by HaiND
Hi developer17
Thank you for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem
I think our product can choose the menu, in addition it can choose the level for you
prnt.sc/hlss92
That gives you easy to choose menus that are displayed. it can also select the full menu you want
We do not want to customize at your own discretion, as it may take a long time to research and implement, and it will likely affect product functionality.
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 4 months ago #18733 by developer17
Thank you. So how can I use menu items for the article category with child? If you can help with instruction or screen shot, I will be glad. I have a module created article category. You extension just not allow to pick any kind of menu other than main menu etc. Not an expert in this line

Please advice. Thank you

More
6 years 4 months ago #18780 by HaiND
Hi developer17
Thank you for feedback us
I do not understand the problem at your articel category regarding anything to the menu, I can not help you with such a custom because maybe I have not understood the problem after you described above.
I hope you can describe it more in detail and more relevant to my product, hope to be able to help you solve the problem.
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds