Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Joomla 3.8.12 with SP Page Builder (v.2.3.1) on Business Theme problem

More
5 years 7 months ago #21846 by coonismile
Dear Support team,

I am now experiencing the problem when installing the SP Page Builder (v2.3.1) that you provided along with the purchase of Business Theme that I just bought an hour ago.

(I asked for more details about this theme and SP Page builder before in this forum >>> joomlaux.com/forum/pre-sales-questions/6...sp-page-builder.html
before buying it)

Installing the theme is no problem (see the error about Helix 3 in the top of the screen but I think it is about the Helix module that I haven't installed it yet)

prnt.sc/kt6thf

However, after I installed the SP Page Builder module in my joomla, this error happens

prnt.sc/kt6u1d

The front-end is still showing the same result, but the admin panel is not accessible anymore (there is just white space with no text nor button to click no matter menu I chose)

I tried to find the solution over the internet. Some of comment said I should change the module's folder name to "mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu" so I tried but still not working.

I couldn't go to the manage module menu to uninstall the SP Page Builder so I just delete the module folder directly and tried to access admin panel. Still not working.

Some comments said the provided SP Page Builder is obsolete and not support Joomla 3.x - I don't know if this is true or not.

So please help fix the problem for me otherwise I will be forced to request the refund. (I really like your business template and Portfolio module)

as you can see from the print screen, I am using my machine as server because I am very new to joomla and would like to try to learn configuring your template before letting it go live. So you wouldn't be able to access my web on the internet.

Here is the detail of software I am using
- XAMPP 3.2.2
- Joomla 3.8.12
- Your JUX Business Template v. 1.0.1
- Your provided SP Page Builder v. 2.3.1

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #21849 by HaiND
Hi again
Thank you for feedback us
I do not think it is outdated because my clients are still fine
you can send information login back-end and account FTP via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 7 months ago #21850 by coonismile
As I mentioned, I couldn't access the login back-end now and my site is on localhost (using XAMPP on my computer - just to try and learn the system).

Any way to help??

More
5 years 7 months ago #21851 by HaiND
Hi again
I want to access your FTP for checking and fixing then I want to access the back-end to check if the problem is resolved.
so you can send me FTP account and login back-end
I will try to check and fix the problem for you
Hope you understand
Thánk

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 7 months ago #21852 by coonismile
To be honest, I don't know how to use FTP just yet. What I understand is that using FTP means I have to upload my test site to the paid server which I will receive username and password from server provider. Am I right?

Can we do it by remote access to my computer using TeamViewer or something?

More
5 years 7 months ago #21853 by coonismile
Whatever ... I found the solution on the internet. The folder "mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu" in the administrator folder must be deleted. So that I can access to my back-end page again.

However, please help me fix this problem >>> joomlaux.com/forum/bug-report/6104-unite...-12-not-working.html

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds