Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Version 1.1.12 upgrade to 1.1.14

More
6 years 9 months ago #17354 by Alexander Horvath
Hi, our JUX Social tabs stopped working, the API is no longer available. I can read from your forum, that I need version 1.1.14. How to obtain this version outside of buying the same product twice? Thank you very much.
Alexander

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17359 by 31234
Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that problem.

As your request, I checked your account and found out that you paid the JUX Social Tabs extension by single and it expired for a long time.

According to our Pricing Plan, you need to purchase it again to get the newer version. So far, we released the latest version 1.1.6 that fixed and updated bugs of API. Pls take a look here: joomlaux.com/jux-extensions/social/jux-social-tabs.html

So pls be understanding in this situation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17364 by Alexander Horvath
Dear Hieu
Thank you very much, does it mean when I purchase the product and social media will change the API again and it won't work I will have to purchase the upgrades each time? Or do you have some annual subscription which covers that?
Thank you.
Alexander

More
6 years 9 months ago #17380 by 31234
Hi there,

I am sorry for my late reply because I had weekends off, and I couldn't reply you soon.

As your question, I am sorry for that inconvenience but that's the common problem of almost products related to social media.

If you don't want to purchase again and again each time, pls consider our Pricing plan of extension here: prntscr.com/fqw7se

Thank you and sorry again for my late reply. Hope for your empathy.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds