Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Jux Easy Megamenu: sub menu dont show as column

More
5 years 4 months ago #23781 by Sven Spreitzer
Hello, I have added sub-menus to my menu (under "Edit Link -> Columns") and made the menu sticky.
Now I have 2 problems:

1. When loading the page the submenu-links are shown one under the other. As soon as I start scrolling down and the menu gets "sticky" the submenu-links are displayed correctly one beside the other. How can I achieve this that the links are always displayed one beside the other.

2. When loading the page I only want to see only the start level of the menu. Other levels should be shown on mouseover on the parent-link. At the moment all the levels of the navigation are visible at once.

I hope you can help me. If you have any questions to my problems please feel free to contact me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #23787 by HaiND
Hi Sven Spreitzer
Thank you for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #24760 by blue_Shift
Mine doesn't show anything at all - the submenu contains separators, and one module. all I see is a slight band of the background color but no content -

[edit - I discovered there were module class suffixes that were making things not work. RESOLVED.] :side:
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by blue_Shift. Reason: found the problem

More
5 years 2 months ago #24772 by HaiND
Hi again
David Maurand
if still have problem, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds