Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file mobile problems and aspect ratio

More
6 years 1 month ago #19688 by Gabriele Salerno
Hello
when i see the website from mobile devices i cannot see the video, i only see the background image that i selected from the backend, but this image is not even resized for the little screen, it is shown in a non-responsive way.

BTW i really need to see the video published also on the mobile devices, please help me, the website is iborghidautore.com/ where other products from you are installed and that i bought in the past using another username (iborghidautore)

Another question

is it possible to reduce the zoom of the video in order to not cut the top and the bottom of the video?
Waiting for your reply, all the best

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19690 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but background video does not work in mobile devices because these devices are not supported
I instruct you custom for background image in responsive small screen
in cource code: ....\modules\mod_jux_background_video\tmpl\default.php at line 108

$style_css .= ".jux-video-mobiles{background: url(" .JUri::base().$params->get("background_image") .");}";

edit:

$style_css .= ".jux-video-mobiles{background: url(" .JUri::base().$params->get("background_image").") center ;}";

hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #19691 by Gabriele Salerno
ok, can u tell me if is possible to reduce the zoom of the video in order to not cut the top and the bottom area?
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Gabriele Salerno.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19692 by Gabriele Salerno
in order to have the video also on the mobile, can u suggest me a way, maybe a different module, maybe a totally custom one?

More
6 years 1 month ago #19707 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry but with the size of your background image it does not show all the pictures on the phone screen
If you want to show the whole thing without squeezing you up to choose a rectangular size picture, because I think so it will fit on the mobile screen.
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #19899 by Gabriele Salerno
i'm going to replace the module with another one using css when the website is loaded from mobile or tablet, but i cannot understand which is the min-width allowed from this module that make it works?
Is this issue present only on the module position mode or also on the fullscreen mode?
please answer to both the questions
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Gabriele Salerno.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19908 by HaiND
Hi
I sorry but I don't understand 2 problems,
As I said, mobile devices that do not support video streaming on our modules will only display background images on small screen devices.
Screens usually have a rectangular size, so I advise you to select a rectangular size background image, if you choose square, you will have to drag the image if you want to fit and the image will display the wrong size.
if still have the problem, You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19926 by Gabriele Salerno
i asked what is the maximum width of the page allowed to show properly the video in your module, i need a reply to this question please.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19967 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry for not understanding your question sooner
The problem here is not how many screen sizes support video playback but on iPhone and iPad devices that do not support auto video running in the background on all screens of iPhone and iPad devices then the modules cannot run video
And you use the computer, all the computers of the small screen can still run video
My clients also understand this, Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds