Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Use no-cookie links from youtube

More
5 years 2 months ago #24239 by Claudia Zantopp
Hi,
I am living in Germany and right now creating a website for which I would like to use this module. I have just purchased and installed it and now see that if I want to load a video directly from youtube there is no way of using the dataprotected link which sets no cookie, means I need www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/kvAVESAzm5s instead of
to create a website that goes alright with our law. Is this possible?

Thanks
Claudia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #24248 by HaiND
Hi Claudia Zantopp
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I don't understand
You want add video: www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/kvAVESAzm5s
You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem via: prnt.sc/
I will check it for you soo
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 2 months ago #24255 by Claudia Zantopp
My problem is that I can't include a full link but only the ID of the Youtube video as can be seen in the . But then the domain is www.youtube.com , not www.youtube-nocookie.com which sets no cookie when the website loads. In Europe this is forbidden by law.

More
5 years 2 months ago #24278 by HaiND
Hi again
but when I open :https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/
and I don't see anything
I don't know why your system is available "nocookie.com"
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 2 months ago #24281 by Claudia Zantopp
Youtube gives me this link. Open
, this is one of the videos I want to put on the Joomla Website. Then click on SHARE, then EMBED. On the right side appears some source code and beneath the options. In the second position I can choose "Erweiterten Datenschutzmodus aktivieren", means "activate expanded dataprotection mode" and then the source code changes from
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h4Kmnv7JPVE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

to
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/h4Kmnv7JPVE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More
5 years 2 months ago #24302 by HaiND
Hi again
Are you having problems at both the back-end and front-end?
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds