Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Multiple "Deprecated.." and "Notice: Undefined index.." errors on Quickstart theme

More
5 years 6 months ago #21692 by Feyzullah Ceylan
Hello, I installed JUX Capulus Quickstart package to my website (I did not do any thing else) and saw multiple errror on home page like these:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemRegacymailing has a deprecated constructor in /home/kdy5dw0o7u2m/public_html/FEYZULLAHCEYLAN.COM/plugins/system/regacymailing/regacymailing.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: media in /home/kdy5dw0o7u2m/public_html/FEYZULLAHCEYLAN.COM/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php on line 260

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Translation_Entry has a deprecated constructor in /home/kdy5dw0o7u2m/public_html/FEYZULLAHCEYLAN.COM/administrator/components/com_uniterevolution2/inc_php/framework/pomo/entry.php on line 14

to look for error codes, my website: www.feyzullahceylan.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #21698 by HaiND
Hi Feyzullah Ceylan
Thank you for contacting and choosing our product
I'm sorry but I think it's just a few minor issues with the PHP version you are using
You just turn off debug and each function is still working fine
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds