Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

question-circle Anti spam

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #25144 by Robert Kleinpeter
Anti spam was created by Robert Kleinpeter
Hi!

Lovely product, really. I was able to style evertything to my liking by overriding some CSS. I was able to translate whatever was needed to present a dutch page, I was happy to see that it wasn't all hardcoded. I've even managed to use Joomla's standard Email cloaking mechanism to prevent possible Spammers from reading my email address within the source code of my page. By the way, this is how you can achieve this:

In the file 'soon.php', replace this line:

<div class="jux_email"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i><?php echo $jux_contact_us_email ?></div>

with this line:

<div class="jux_email"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i><?php echo JHtml::_('email.cloak', $jux_contact_us_email) ?></div>

But I'm still flabbergasted that this isn't a standard feature in JUX Coming soon and I'm also missing any Captcha, let alone Google's ReCaptcha!! :blink: You can write beautiful code but if you don't try to block Spammers, it will render useless..!

Is this still work in progress? I can't do it myself, so I'm relying on you guys!
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Robert Kleinpeter. Reason: typo...
The following user(s) said Thank You: AGab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #25163 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Anti spam
Hi Robert Kleinpeter
Thank you for feedback us
I will check this problem
if still have problem, please contact us, pleased to assist you

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 9 months ago #32714 by AGab
Replied by AGab on topic Anti spam
Thanks for bringing this to their attention.. its been my argument all along. It has some security flaws because someone spammers, hackers whatever have gone in and change the url to one of my social media domains. Weird is that when I go in to check its still my social media domain but goes to another business. Now I've already disabled redirects as advised by Joomla, so the only place this can occur is within the code. I will also double check the code and use your recommendation. But, yes JoomlaUX needs better security on their extensions and CAPTCHA is required.

Thanks

More
4 years 9 months ago #32810 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Anti spam
Hi AG
I will check this problem
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds