Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Problems to add K2 articles to Front-end of site

More
6 years 6 months ago #18051 by Tecnoprint sas di Dragoni R. & C.
Hello, sorry for my english.
I have some problems to post k2 articles to front-end of the site.
I have create the user group Pub (for publisher), assigning rights to edit ad modify articles, and a test user belonging to this group.
After login on k2 users module i click on post a new item and it appears a new windows but le menu cover the upper part of it.
It's difficult to save the article.
Moreover when I write a tag the enter key doesn't work: so i can't add tags.

Someone can help me please
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #18057 by HaiND
Hi Tecnoprint sas di Dragoni R. & C.
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but I don't understand problem, You can describe the problem in more detail or send me one image of the problem
and please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 6 months ago #18061 by Tecnoprint sas di Dragoni R. & C.
Hi HaiND,
I try to describe the problems.
Info -> Riservato to access to the front-end site.
Insert username and password in the K2 user module and click on "Aggiungi una voce" = add an item
You can see a new window appears and the menu cover the upper part of the this window.
It's difficult to click save or close buttons because they are under the main menu in the top left of the window.
Furthermore I try to add tags in the tags field but the enter key in this field doesn't works so I can't add them.
I send you an e-mail with pictures and data.

Thanks

More
6 years 6 months ago #18087 by Tecnoprint sas di Dragoni R. & C.
Hi HaiND,
trying to solve the problem with K2 and JUX Contruct template I find some errors:
"Warning: require_once(/home/user/domains/mmsnc.bs.it/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/domains/mmsnc.bs.it/public_html/templates/jux_constru/error.php on line 28
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/user/domains/mmsnc.bs.it/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php70/lib/php') in /home/user/domains/mmsnc.bs.it/public_html/templates/jux_constru/error.php on line 28"
So i notice that the folder "document" inside folder libraries/joomla don't exist yet.
The joomla upgrade to version 3.7.5 or 3.8 deletes folders and file inside.
If I copy the old folder "document" and the files inside it in the ".../libraries/joomla" joomla dosn't work.

Could you fix the problem?

Thanks

More
6 years 5 months ago #18090 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
Actually I can not find the problem, and I can not access your site ,
Because you are buying the extension add item k2 outside the front-end, and it does not work, I'm not sure that the problem caused by my templats, you go to the contact where you bought extensio add item k2, they will Understand that product and it will be easy to solve the problem
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds