Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file CSS3 Menu - Help with repsonsive layout

More
5 years 6 months ago #21941 by Joe Mansley
Hi,

I have CSS3 Mega Menu running with Joomla v.3.8.12 and VM 3.4. It works great on desktop as a horizontal with drop downs. There seems to be a problem with the responsive elements. Decreasing the view port size by altering the Firefox browser window 'breaks' the menu so it does not display properly. It does not scale or work like your online demo.

Could I ask you to check for any obvious problem? the site address is fishingtacklecentral.co.uk

Thank you

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #21950 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I find it has some conflicts with CSS styles
You can add code custom CSS in file: .../modules/mod_jux_megamenucss3/assets/css/style.css

@media screen and (max-width: 768px)
#js-meganav {
display: block!important;
}
.off-canvas-wrapper {
width: 100%!important;
}
hope it will help you
If still have problem, You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 6 months ago #22317 by Joe Mansley
Hi,

Still having one or two problems. I understand that it may be a css issue so I shall look through the template index.php and see if there are any changes I can make in there.

Regards

David

More
5 years 6 months ago #22320 by HaiND
Hi again
f still have problem, please ssend information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds