Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Portfolio - Flex Style

More
5 years 11 months ago #20134 by luis
Portfolio - Flex Style was created by luis
Hello,

In Portfolio - Flex Style i have the introtext with some html. For example:

<i class="fa fa-phone"> </i> <span class="contact-telephone">111 111 111</span><br/>
<i class="fa fa-envelope"> </i> <span class="contact-email"><a href="#">This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.</a></span>

But the component remove the html in frontend so i get only the text and without the <br/> :

"111 111 111 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it."

Is there any change i can do so the component start accepting html in front end.

I'am guessing its something to change here: .../modules/mod_noo_portfolio/helper.php

Thanks

PS: if possible leave the fix here, i can do it myself instead of giving access

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20143 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Portfolio - Flex Style
Hi
Thak you for feedback us
If you want all the pictures to have the same phone number as "111 111 111" and mail like the picture below, I will guide you to custom it.
prnt.sc/j36pyf
In source code: ..\templates\jux_delphinus\html\mod_noo_portfolio\flex.php at line 62

<?php endif; ?>

edit:

<?php endif; ?><i class="fa fa-phone"> </i> <span class="contact-telephone">111 111 111</span><br/>
<i class="fa fa-envelope"> </i> <span class="contact-email"><a href="#">This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.</a></span>

hope it will help you, if still have problem
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 11 months ago #20267 by luis
Replied by luis on topic Portfolio - Flex Style
Hello, thanks for your answer.

But this way all the the images are gonna have the same e-mail address and the same phone number and this is not what we intent for.

We need each picture too have their own elements (i have them in the intro text) but with the icons before.

Can the component accept html for the intro text?

More
5 years 11 months ago #20278 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Portfolio - Flex Style
Hi
Thank you for fedback us
ok, i will guide you to customize in another way
step1:
In source code: ..\templates\jux_delphinus\html\mod_noo_portfolio\flex.php at line 62
<?php endif; ?>
edit:
<?php endif; ?><i class="fa fa-phone"> </i> <span class="contact-telephone"><?php echo $list->metadesc;?></span><br/>
<i class="fa fa-envelope"> </i> <span class="contact-email"><a href="#"><?php echo $list->metakey;?></a></span>

step2: in articles
you enter email and phone at 2 configs is: Meta Description and meta keywords
as image Bellow:
prnt.sc/j6ptnq

hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds