Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Free not working

More
5 years 11 months ago #20036 by luis
Replied by luis on topic Free not working
Hello,

I notice you access the backend but the module is still not working... :/

Any news about this issue?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20038 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Free not working
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm trying to test the problem for you, please give me a bit more time
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 11 months ago #20063 by luis
Hello HaiND,

Any idea on the error already? Or an estimate on when it will be fixed?

Thanks

More
5 years 11 months ago #20089 by luis
This component never worked. For more than 20 days we have been talking about this.

Your fixes never fix it and actually made not work at all (as i been saying you several times).

I installed this component with different templates in different servers, never worked

You need to tell us if you can fix your component or not. We cannot continue in the dark here and you really shouldn't have available for download a component that simply doesn't work.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20090 by luis
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

This is the error (plus the free version simply no working at all). Bu this error started after you saying "it was fixed". How much time do you need to fix it?

We are loosing our patience here, please don't tell us again "thanks for our feedback" or that was "holiday" or you need more time again.

If it doesn't work and your fixes make it worst and not work at all, just admit it and remove it from download until it works.

Don't keep "playing" us, your customers, i payed a lifetime extension and i'm starting to feel you guys cannot deliver what you promise.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20094 by HaiND
Hi
I apologize for not being able to come up with a solution for you
But our product only when you turn off SEO (Search Engine Friendly URLs) this new function can work well
You can try turning off SEO and check the problem, hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 11 months ago #20095 by luis
Hello,

I'am sorry but that answer makes no sense at all.

First of all, after you "fixing it" i start having an sql error in payed events (as i said multiple times in this thread). So are you going to fix that? Because before that, at least in the pay events the component worked with Search Engine Friendly URLs, with some errors but it worked.

Second, everyone that has a website open to the public has the Search Engine Friendly URLs. In all the extension, modules, plugins and components available for Joomla there is not a single one that says "It dosent work if you want to have Search Engine Friendly URLs". If you have a look on your component description there's nothing there saying that (maybe because nobody would buy it...).

On your component description you explain all the features this component has, and that component was one of the main reasons that made us invest in a lifetime subscription with you guys. At the moment we are only using that component and other two extensions from JUX.

So now you guys need to decide if you fix your errors of this component or if we figure out some kind of reimbursement. We prefer to pay only for the two extensions we use instead of having a lifetime subscription for components that don't work and a support that can't fixed them.

I hope you guys can understand our point of view here, we are all working here this is your job and our job too. We cannot develop websites that doesn't work properly to our clients, and it's not fair you selling a component that doesn't work.

You guys don't update this component for 17 months now. Are you planing to fix it and update it?

If not, why do you keep it available for sale? In the end is gonna be worst for you, for your clients and for your reputation as
"With the passion on Joomla, our creative designers and experienced developers are crafting premium Joomla Templates and extensions."

I mean, how can you describe yourselves as "experienced developers" if you cannot fix a component you developed and you are asking money for?!

Regards

More
5 years 11 months ago #20102 by HaiND
Hi
I had to fix it as it was and the problem of non-free paid events worked well with friendly URLs. please check again
With the remaining issue, would you like to pay only for the 2 Component JUX packages you are using instead of paying for a lifetime renewal package?
I would like to tell you that our product works fine, just with the free function has some conflicts so it has made you disappointed, we also apologize for this,
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds