Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file 2 corrections for font awesome

More
6 years 10 months ago #17019 by joomlauxishardtobuyfrom
1) The docs clearly state in the text "You only copy words fa-home", but the image, which is much larger, shows "fa fa-home", so...
2) The "Click Here" link takes one to the most recent version of Font Awesome, but many of those are new and missing in Jux Mega Menu. You really want to go and look at version 4.3 (not 4.7!) htmlcoder.me/preview/idea/v.1.3/html/fea...ons-fontawesome.html otherwise you will be frustrated at some icons showing and some not.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #17025 by Huyen Tran
Hi,
Thanks for using our product,
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check the icon on your site.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
6 years 10 months ago #17026 by joomlauxishardtobuyfrom
Thank you, but there is no need, because I identified the problems as above:

1) I was typing an erroneous "fa " as stated above, because of the image and
2) The font version you supplied is old and the link in the documentation is wrong.

I am now using the link I found to the old version of Font Awesome and things are fine. I posted just to warn others and to encourage you to correct your documentation. Unfortunately I had to a) load the font files in an editor to look for a version string and b) grep through everything to see that there was special css, so just copying over the latest wouldn't work as each icon/char is individually referenced :-( and I didn't want to script it.

I'm fine for now, thank you.
paul

More
6 years 10 months ago #17028 by Huyen Tran
Hi,
Thanks your feedback again,
I will note this problem and check our document,
Thank you so much for empathy

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds