Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Menu titles not showing on screen

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #19632 by Robert Bryce
Hi there - I am a new member (joined yesterday).
Problem with both Mega menu and CSS3 Mega menu in vertical mode. Both show identical issue. The Mega menu is somehow over-riding the template width setting and all I see is the shaded box for the menu items (the titles are 'off-screen'). When I set a sub-menu and hover over the main menu box then I correctly see the sub-menu titles on screen. Shame I cannot upload a screenshot as I am working off a localhost (not on the internet). [UPDATE: Sent screenshots by email and referenced this post number.]

I am working with a default Joomla installation (latest version 3.8.5) and using the default Protostar template. I had no issues with installation of megamenu.

I have selected a vertical style and positioned the module to be on the right of the screen. I chose 'position-7' from Protostar template and set the ordering to be first, which makes the menu sit above the Login module which is also set at 'position-7'. The menu sits in the same width grey box as the Login module, but the memory display just breaks out of the grey box to the edge of the screen so that the titles cannot be seen and the display looks messy.

[UPDATE: On a similar problem (Ref #17865), you recommended going to Module/Advanced and changing 'Container' to 'Container1'. I tried this and it correctly brought the menus onto the page, but also displayed an error (Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp\apps\joomla\htdocs\modules\mod_jux_megamenu\helper.php on line 620).
I am including this in case it helps to diagnose the problem.]

I have read all the documentation and searched the forums (I see others having similar problems).
This is not a good situation for a default set-up on the first two extensions that I have tried within my membership? Do you have any suggestions?
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Robert Bryce.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19638 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
About your problem, you can send information login back-end, I will check problem for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 1 month ago #19657 by Robert Bryce
Dear JoomlaUX,
The menu extensions are not suitable for my needs. Your support staff have tried to help me but the product is still not doing what I expected it to do. I have now ordered a Joomla menu extension from another supplier and this is working perfectly.

I now wish to please request cancellation of this order, together with a full refund against my credit card.
Order Number : 206493209612
Merchant Order ID : 4856

As this is an online order, under the regulations within UK, I am entitled to a full refund if this is requested within 14 days of order and the product is not suitable for my needs.

Thank you for trying to help me to get this to work.

Regards
Robert Bryce.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #19664 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
we're my will be check refund your problem for you
Thank

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by HaiND.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19702 by Robert Bryce
Reference my post #19657, I am still awaiting a refund to my credit card.
Order Number : 206493209612
Merchant Order ID : 4856

Thank you.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19703 by Andrea Roxan Chavez
this extension wasn´t what i expected. The support documentation it´s incomplete, also i the menu settings i´m making changes and they are not applied. I don´t want this. Please make a refund.

Invoice ID
55d932fa33d1f288e66d22fc441601e2

Transaction ID
4M408738G1662300A

thank you.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds