Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Easy Mega Menu - Menu aliases not working, menu item titles do not update, and more!

More
5 years 1 day ago #25682 by Michael Johnson
Good afternoon. I'm having a few issues with the JUX Easy Mega Menu. Specifically:

Menu item urls are not displayed with their SEF preferred alias (menu item type = J Business Directory business listings).

The menu item names shown in the JUX backend AND frontend do not update to match the menu item itself. When I create a menu item, it appears in the megamenu correctly. However, if I try and change the name of that menu item, my changes are not shown by Megamenu. This only seems to affect the "Name" parameter.

I have Sticky turned off, but the menu goes into Sticky mode after I have scrolled pretty far down the page.

Details:
PHP7.2
Template: Yootheme "Monday" - a Warp 7 theme but recently updated
JBusinessDirectory component used extensively.

I saw an older thread about a Yootheme Warp template conflict, but my template does not render its menu the same way as the Yoo_Infinite template discussed in the article. Let me know what more information I can provide to help get this sorted out.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 day ago #25689 by HaiND
HI Michael Johnson
Thank you for feedback us
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds