Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX News Wall question about loading new items

More
8 years 4 months ago #9822 by zivuska
Hi,
I have a question about JUX News Wall module: I use it to display items in 3 categories: English, French, Spanish. If I set 'Load more items' to 15 for example, when I load more items in the tab 'All', I do get 15 news items. But if I'm in the tab 'Spanish' and I load more items, I only get a few new ones, not 15. I think that the module always loads 15 new items from all categories and then just looks which items are in the category Spanish and shows those. But I have new articles coming in automatically all the time. So if in the next 15 articles there are currently no articles that belong to category Spanish, when I click on Load more, nothing is loaded. How can I load a fixed number of new articles per category every time I click on Load more?
Best,

Zivuska

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9850 by NT
Hi Zivuska,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Regarding your problem. We tried, but it has yet to operate. present. we can only load all items (in any public tab, you have to load all, the remaining tab will not be loaded). We hope you can understand. we will try to understand and updated in the future. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 4 months ago #9885 by zivuska
Ok, thank you. Please let me know if it gets updated.
Best,

Zivuska

More
8 years 4 months ago #9920 by NT
Hi Zivuska
Ok. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds