Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file translation

More
3 years 7 months ago #39477 by Jan Geerts
Replied by Jan Geerts on topic translation
Hi haiND,

That would be nice. I use version 1.3.2 of JUX News Wall. Waiting for your answer.

Another thing, not related: when logging in to reply, I had to do that multiple times, something about a security token that was not right. But when I finally got in, I ended up on the profile of someone else that had logged in more than 2 years ago. Alas, didn't take a screen shot as I wanted to get out as soon as possible.

Regards, Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #39478 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic translation
Hi
Please go to source code: ...\language\en-GB.mod_jux_news_wall.ini at line 305 306 and 307 and change it
hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 7 months ago #39484 by Jan Geerts
Replied by Jan Geerts on topic translation
Hello again,

HaiND wrote: Hi
Please go to source code: ...\language\en-GB.mod_jux_news_wall.ini at line 305 306 and 307 and change it
hope it will help you
Thanks

You gave me the same answer as to someone else in the beginning of this thread, where it became already clear that it doesn't work, tried that even before contacting you. A Joomla override is not possible. Talked to a coder and he says he can fix it, but that is going to cost me more than the price of the module, so…

Bye,
Jan

More
3 years 7 months ago #39489 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic translation
Hi
I don't understand why you can't fix it, i think you fixed it incorrectly, you can send login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will change code for you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds