Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Images not refreshing

More
7 years 2 months ago #15948 by Jon
Images not refreshing was created by Jon
Hi,

I have found a problem with the JUX Portfolio module for Joomla that I bought from you a little while ago. I have just started to use the module on a live website.

I’m using JUX Portfolio on a website where links in an article connect to different instances of the module. This is set up like a business directory.

The website page is www.eskvalleyview.co.uk/index.php/directory

I have an article page which has a list of links. This is accessed via the menu item called ‘Directory’. Each link in the article takes you to a different instance of the JUX Portfolio module (one for each business type).

If I click on one of the business links, it take me to an instance of the JUX module which looks fine the first time it is visited. If I then click back to the list of links in the article and click on a different business link, it will take me to the instance of the JUX module for that business.

The issue is this… when the link takes me to the next business (or any other one thereafter), the images from the previous module page are shown instead of the new ones for that page. This is not right.

if I refresh the browser page then it all sorts itself out but I need it to show the new images right away without the site visitor having to refresh the page manually.

This only seems to happen in Internet Explorer browsers (it needs it to work in Internet Explorer 9 and above).

This site is live and the owner is giving me a headache over this problem as I cannot seem to find a soution to this issue. Can you help please? Thanks.

Regards
Jon Dalrymple

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #16006 by Huyen Tran
Replied by Huyen Tran on topic Images not refreshing
Hi Jon.
Thank you for using our product,
I'm sorry for your issue on IE 9.
Current, Our problem support IE 10 + and we note on our description and our document.
prnt.sc/e9bzja
Please update Version for IE.
Thank you so much for empathy,

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 2 months ago #16016 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Images not refreshing
HI Huyen, thanks for your reply.

I did not see your note on only supporting IE10+ so apologies for this.

I think though, that IE 9 is still too recent to be discounted as a browser that many people still use. In fact most of the businesses I come across are still using IE8 or below!

I will have to abandon using your extension and find another solution as only supporting IE10+ is not acceptable. Thanks for your help anyway.

Regards
Jon

More
7 years 2 months ago #16025 by Huyen Tran
Replied by Huyen Tran on topic Images not refreshing
Hi Jon.
I'm sorry for this problem.
I very sad when can help your issue and when you don't use our module.
Thank you so much for empathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds