Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Load More Feature not working on Joomla 3.6.5

More
7 years 1 month ago #16064 by TDA
Hi, I would like to know why the JUX Portfolio is not loading more images. I'm using Joomla v3.6.5 and JUX portfolio extension is sourcing images from a folder... Portfolio works fine on initial display via webpage. ie. just after editing of images titles, tags, etc (without choosing media type as 'image') but then but then after a few reloads / reset of the portfolio to display 8 items and 4 offset I get a problem with load more which just runs for ever without loading any more images!

If it helps I am using the JUX Portfolio in a template using SP Page Builder from Joomshaper. Framework is Helix 3 and bootstrap...

Please explain what the problem is...'enable no conflict' is set to off and enable jQuery' is set to off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #16074 by Huyen Tran
Hi Liz.
Thank you for using our product.
I'm sorry for your issue, I can easy find the cause for this problem on your site.
Please give me link your site and your account of the administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check and feedback your issue in here

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 1 month ago #16258 by Daniel Riefstahl
I am having the same issue with testimonials. I am using Helix 3 template as well. I tried switching to Warp template and it works so it is conflict with Helix 3 framework. I tried to install jquery easy too and no luck.
Here is page:

reigelelectrical.com/new/testimonials

Thanks
Dan

More
7 years 1 month ago #16265 by Huyen Tran
Dear Daniel.
Thanks for contact us.
I'm sorry. Which version do you use on your site because our product fixed this problem version 1.0.6.
prnt.sc/ek6ms0
Please update new version on our site.
Thank you

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 1 month ago #16270 by Daniel Riefstahl
Hi Huyen,

I am using version 1.06 and still having this issue. I will send admin login to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks
Dan

More
6 years 2 months ago #19359 by Peter
Same problem...javescript error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)"
What was the solution?

More
6 years 2 months ago #19361 by HaiND
Hi Peter
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 3 months ago #23840 by Raúl Ramón Val
Hi

Have you solved this problem? The same happens to me.
I use SP Page Builder and the Helix_Ultimate template

Thanks

More
5 years 3 months ago #23853 by HaiND
Hi Raúl Ramón Val
Thank you for feedback us
I think load more still works fine, just some conflicts or incorrect settings
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 3 months ago #23970 by Raúl Ramón Val
Your extension don´t load in my home page araweb.es...don´t work load more buttom...you have more days in solved the problem...

Please help me and wolved the problem...we have more problems with your extension...

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds