Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Various Styling Issues

More
6 years 9 months ago #17375 by Lea Aimee
Dear Team,

I just purchased this nice extension 'Jux Portofolio;. Thank you for it.
However I have few issues & questions

The Lightbox Images are too big. I've seen this threat bevore where the css can be changed in line 1184, but this info seem to be outdated. Not to make a mistake in choosing the wrong line... i better ask which one is it ?
Can I disable the lightbox without disabling the link (actually I'lb be fine with link only)

When I choose the classic layout, the text layout dissapears. Text is only shown by grid layout.
Reason: I want the gallery same sized in grid

#3 can I remove the tags. They are disabled but still are shown at lightbox & 2.column

#4 can you plese tell me the css line, where I can change font & size from the hover-title ? (firebug doesn't help in this case)

I had a hard decision if I should buy 'portofolio'or the 'portofolio pro'.. as i actually try to keep my website as lightweight as possible (!) and as I need the portofolio only as gallery (!), I've decided for the basic version. But if all these problems can be solved and the customization is improved by choosing the 'pro' version, let me know, and I'll go for an upgrade.
I only need a nice looking gallery with links to my pages

Thank you a lot in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #17382 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Various Styling Issues
Hi Lea Aimee
Thank you for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I see the problems you mentioned above are related to style and I can customize it as you like with the JUX Portfolio.
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds