Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

map-pin How to change datetime format in new version!

More
9 years 2 months ago #2643 by GDragon
Dear all customer,
Below is the tutorial to change datetime format of jux weather forecast!
Step 1: Go to path {root}/modules/mod_jux_weather_forecast/assets/js then open file weather.js
Step 2:
- Change datetime format of TODAY label
+ Go to line 830 then change position of variable: dayfull, today.getDate(), n to get format you want
- Change datetime format of next days
+ Go to line 872 then change position of variable: d.getDay()).t(), d.getDate(), n, d.getFullYear() to get format you want
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2653 by john nelson
Thanks - the lines where different though.. i found the today label at line 1653 and next days at 1737.

-john

More
9 years 2 months ago #2655 by GDragon
Hi,
Thanks for your reply!
Hope you can change it yourself!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
7 years 5 months ago #14993 by Justin Kerr
Hi!

I can't seem to get this to work for the latest version of JUX Weather Forecast (released Oct. 2016). I notice a weather.min.js file in the same directory as weather.js ... does this have to be edited instead?

More
7 years 5 months ago #15015 by NT
Hello,
We threw it in order to increase the security of the files. Please use the following tool, then you go fix as instructed above.
jsbeautifier.org/
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
6 years 11 months ago #16620 by Justin Kerr
I guess I need some more help with this issue. When editing either the file JOOMLAROOT/modules/mod_jux_weather_forecast/assets/js/weather.js or JOOMLAROOT/modules/mod_jux_weather_forecast/assets/js/weather.min.js,, I see the code you're referencing, and I try to change it, but I don't see any changes on the front end of my Joomla site. I've also tried dropping in a test class inside a paragraph tag, but I don't see this loading on the front end either.

I am using caching, and have flushed Joomla's cache, the server cache and the CDN cache, but the changes do not appear on the front end. I'm using a qualified provider (SiteGround) and account, and when I make .js changes in other circumstances, I can see the changes on the front end.

Is there another place where this code gets changed? Why can't I see the changes from the front end? The site in question is mckinleypark.news .

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds