Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Translation are not working

More
7 years 6 months ago #14406 by AdPlus
Hi,
I have translated the .mod_jux_weather_forecast.ini file and most of the translations in font and back end work fine HOWEVER the weather condition descriptions (e.g. "Partly cloudy", "Rainy" etc) don't translate in the front end.

I got an answer from JoomlaUX "I'm sorry. Because The weather condition get from site: weather.com/en-GB . Module can't translate all conditions of The weather
Thank you so much for empathy. "
...but what are the translations of weather conditions in .mod_jux_weather_forecast.ini file then for?
see:
MOD_JUX_WEATHER_FORECAST_LIGHT_RAIN___WIND = "Light Rain / Wind"
MOD_JUX_WEATHER_FORECAST_LIGHT_RAIN_WITH_THUNDER = "Light Rain with Thunder"
MOD_JUX_WEATHER_FORECAST_LIGHT_SNOW = "Light Snow"

Also, in JUX forecast back end there's a place to enter the language code ("Enter the abbrevations for languages to set the language of data gotten from weather.com"). I tried adding the lang code I need at the moment "et" (and also some other codes) BUT it does not seem to work and translate the weather data gotten from weather.com - even though the language code is right and weather.com has the data in "et"- Estonian (weather.com/et-EE/).
Is that a bug??

And what other way is there to change the weather data source from weather.com/en-GB to weather.com/et-EE/ ?

Please help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #14424 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Translation are not working
HI AdPlus,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for the late reply.
We also tried it but failed JTEXT. Maybe then we do not remove the redundant code.
We will try to learn more about this issue (See API support multiple languages). so the product can run better multilingual. hope you sympathize.
If there is information we will respond to you soon.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds