Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Background Color, Animations, and Translation

More
6 years 10 months ago #16757 by Roger Kaufmann
Hi All,

Great product, which I've just purchased and installed. I do have a few customisation issues, though, which I hope you can help me with:
  • my page ( cineaulac.ch/index.php/wetter ) has a white background and I'd like the weather module do do the same. However,if I select the while background and set opacity to 100, I still get a blue "frame" around it. How can I make all the background white (or transparent)?
  • I've read about animations, but I don't see any, nor do I see any such settings on the module. What's the story, there?
  • Most of the module seems already to have been translated into German, which is great. I've done some minor adjustment, but for the most part it's OK. The only thing I can't seem to change is the "Today" (and day info), which should be "Heute", etc... Where is this set?

Many thanks for your help and response!

Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #16766 by Huyen Tran
Dear Roger,
Thanks for using our product,
Please refer some solution:
1. As the background:
.skg-weather #sky{
background: #fff!important;
}
2. I don't understand your question.
3. As the translate for the days:
Go to module/mod_jux_basic_weather/assets/js/cript.js
line 104, please add line code:
if(wfi.day == "Mon"){
wfi.day = "Thu2"
}
if(wfi.day == "Tue"){
wfi.day = "Thu3"
}
if(wfi.day == "Wed"){
wfi.day = "Thu4"
}
if(wfi.day == "Thu"){
wfi.day = "Thu5"
}
if(wfi.day == "Fri"){
wfi.day = "Thu6"
}
if(wfi.day == "Sat"){
wfi.day = "Thu7"
}
if(wfi.day == "Sun"){
wfi.day = "Chunhat"
}
and edit your language.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roger Kaufmann

More
6 years 10 months ago #16767 by Roger Kaufmann
Hi Huen & thanks for the fast reply!

The background is now exactly what I want ... white. Thanks!

As for the animations, I'm not actually sure what I'm asking there, but have read about animated clouds and such in the forum somewhere. If there is no such thing, OK, but I've seen pictures of clouds on the space where the graphic is ... how did they get there?

Regarding the translation of the days, I found that there was already a de-DE .ini file after the installation, but that it doesn't seem to translate all. I had to make some changes to the same file in the en-GB language folder, the combination of which has resulted in what you see now.

One more question there, though: where is the date format set? Right now, the dates show as "5, Mai, 2017", but they should be "5. Mai 2017". Where can I adjust this?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm no programmer (as you can imagine) ... and thanks for the continued support!

Roger

More
6 years 10 months ago #16768 by Roger Kaufmann
Hi Huen,

One more thing: when I click in the graph and select a certain point in time the diagram on the left adjusts, which is fine. However, the displayed data gets "crumpled" and is unreadable. Is there a way to adjust this?

Thanks.

More
6 years 10 months ago #16774 by Huyen Tran
HI roger,
Please go to
..\modules\mod_jux_weather_forecast\assets\js\weather.js
find line 876
and edit as the image below:
prnt.sc/f4d85w
Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
6 years 10 months ago #16776 by Roger Kaufmann
Thanks, but I don't seem to have a file called "weather.js" in that folder ... only "weather.min.js" ... but that doesn't look the same as in your screenshot...

Also, any ideas on the animations?

Thanks!

Roger

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #16790 by Huyen Tran
Hi Roger,
I'm sorry for reply late
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you.
NOTE: Please give me the link of this topic attach because I check many customers and I can't member all problem when you give me the link and your account via mail.
Thank you so much

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Huyen Tran.

More
6 years 2 months ago #19105 by Roger Kaufmann
Hello ... I assume Huen is still there..?

I've just installed the JUX Weather forecast module and am trying to adapt it to my needs according to the help you gave me last year ... now I'm installing it on anew site. I've tried to locate the js files described earlier, but they're not there.

So, questions:
  1. How can I make the background transparent, rather than the standard blue?
  2. I can't find the file with which to translate the days and adjust the date formats. How can I do that

Many thanks for your help!

Roger

More
6 years 2 months ago #19116 by HaiND
Hi Roger Kaufmann
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #19117 by Roger Kaufmann
Hi and thanks for your response. I just set you a login for the backend of cineaulac.ch. The weather page is under Anreise --> Aktuelles Wetter.

Thanks for your help!

Rgds, Roger
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Roger Kaufmann.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds