• Shopping Cart
Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Check out latest update from JoomlaUX!

News on extensions update, Discount, new extensions released or other changes will be announced here.

Stay tuned and Keep updated!

TOPIC: Unfortunately, an error occurred this user does not exist

Unfortunately, an error occurred this user does not exist 9 months 1 day ago #22800

• Bouncer
  • purchased
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Updated to Joomla! 3.8.13 and JUX Social Instagram Feed no longer works; I have 3 instances; the first says "Unfortunately, an error occurred this user does not exist" the other two does not even load...

What could cause this?

For some reason it ended in the wrong category; should be posted in Forum JUX Member Forum - Restricted to Members Only JUX Extensions JUX Instagram Feed
Last Edit: 9 months 1 day ago by Bouncer. Reason: commented about posting in wrong category
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unfortunately, an error occurred this user does not exist 9 months 21 hours ago #22804

• HaiND
  • Thank you received: 258
Hi again
With your problem I think is because you entered the wrong information in the back-end or your hosting could not read a index.php file in our product.
It is a common mistake these can not guide on the forum because I have to check what the problem is and I will guide you on the forum after fix for you.
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks
Best Regards
--HaiND--

Unfortunately, an error occurred this user does not exist 9 months 15 hours ago #22808

• Bouncer
  • purchased
  • Fresh Boarder
No need; I decided to switch to a less buggy Instagram Feed plugin B)
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds