Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file not allow saving agent alphanumeric characters on the phone

More
8 years 5 months ago #8930 by Jesus
Hello, administration of the agent does not allow saving alphanumeric characters on the phone, only numbers saved so you can not put the phone in the format (+34) 999 999 999. The database if it allows alphanumeric characters, but not saved from editing.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8941 by NT
Hi Jomimerlu2,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About this problem. We do not want the user to enter the strange characters. There may be someone who mistype strange characters it will not be sent. What it is not true. (This function I use of Joomla)

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #8945 by Jesus
Just about formatting a telephone number of agent for easy reading (+30) 999 99 99 99

Thank you

More
8 years 5 months ago #8962 by NT
Hi
Sorry for late reply. I had 2 weekends. you want to change the format of the phone number where ?. please describe the problem.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #8973 by Jesus
The problem is that the input data does not allow the agent to format the phone number. The database but if you accept the data entry form only stores numbers.

Thank You

More
8 years 5 months ago #8994 by NT
Hi,
you use an outdated version of real estate.
now we can not help you change the database is. something that's too difficult. hope you understand and sympathize.
Besides. Your account has expired support (from 2 months ago).

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #9004 by Jesus
Hello, I buy real estate with the template had. When I upgraded to the new version also buy real estate, but does not work with my staff. I have said many times that they were solving. To this day the new version of real estate does not work with the staff who sold me. I want to work with the new version of realestate but can not because they have not gotten it to work with my staff. Change template now is very complicated because the current visually fits my taste and the new would have to adapt. That solution? I have the new version of real estate purchased and I can not use, now you tell me you can not help me?

More
8 years 5 months ago #9007 by NT
Hi
After a long time searching, I have found your problem. and I had to fix it. please verify. (maybe I do not understand your problem, so take time search). :)

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 5 months ago #9008 by Jesus

More
8 years 5 months ago #9012 by NT
Hi
Ok. So thank you for waiting and give us time. Wish you success in your business. :)

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds