Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle You fixed calendar, but it broke again

More
2 months 4 days ago #42132 by Pat Vanden Bosche
I just sent this email back to you:

This is great! At least it was until I clicked on one of the links to a class. Now I can't get the calendar to populate the link again.

patdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_...w=classes&Itemid=311

Also, I would like to know how to show the little boxes that pop out so that it looks more like the attached screenshot from your demo site. I set a different color for each category, and that should have been the color the class appears in. But that isn't what is happening. Is it that the classes are using the color of the parent category?

I looked in the module to see what settings you've used, and now the calendar doesn't appear. It is a filtered selection of individual classes. See the attached screenshot from my site. I'm afraid to change anything, including the SEF URL.

Thank you, can you please tell me why this happened?

Pat Vanden Bosche

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42140 by Jackie
Hi.
I have checked and activated the classes list menu item, you can use this link to access your classes listing:
patdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_...w=classes&Itemid=329

2. For the schedule, it uses the category color for the class. As I see, it gets the correct color for the class display on the schedule.
We have the option to display color on the schedule: prnt.sc/MomDp9jOskXV
Please select a background color by category to see the background color for each class on the schedule.
patdevelopment.com/classes/weekly-class-schedule

Please recheck it.
Regards.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds