Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Calendar Disappeared Again (same as last ticket)

More
2 months 4 days ago #42133 by Pat Vanden Bosche
The calendar is not populating the screen, when you select Classes ->Classes Currently Offered. It showed up once, and I clicked on one of the classes, and then the current info of 5 or 6 classes showed up. I'm going to try to send screenshots that show this info. There is page info at the bottom of the classes info, showing there is a Page 2, but when you click on it, I get a big fat Zero Error Message.

So I'm stumped how to show this calendar of Classes Currently Offered. I've tried all kinds of variations on the calendar, just to get it to appear, and it did when I placed it in the "masthead" position, but there is something wrong when the same class appears in 7 columns for the same class.

This is where I throw in the towel. And there is no way to send you any screenshots in this message system. I tried using the pic icon, and a gray overlay came over the screen, and I had to backpage and then forward page to clear it off.

If you can help, it would be appreciated, but I'm getting the impression there are too many ideosyncrasies in this program, otherwise known as bugs.

If I asked for my money back, would you give it to me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 days ago #42134 by Pat Vanden Bosche
I owe you an apology. I discovered that ever since I added the Conditional features of Regular Labs, all the sef urls changed, but where I manually used the old sef urls did not. It has caused me headaches, and for me to think your extension didn't work at all.

My client was happy to see the calendar and knew I would work the rest of the issues out, so they no longer are asking for a refund. I will open separate tickets for the issues that remain to be solved, address what is showing for the class links and looks the way the client wants it to be in your demo site. So this ticket should be closed. Thank you.

More
2 months 3 hours ago #42141 by Jackie
Hi.

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, as I see, the schedule module is works fine on this link:
patdevelopment.com/classes/weekly-class-schedule

I also helped you change the style to display the background category color on the class. When you select the background category color, you need to turn off the "Show class by it color" option: prnt.sc/qCwPmDUbbEwJ

Please recheck it.

Best regards.
Jackie Nguyen.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds