Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Video won't save

More
6 years 11 months ago #16756 by Matthew
Video won't save was created by Matthew
When I go in to Jux Background video and add a youtube video, it adds it but then i click save and it deletes it. This used to work fine but it no longer does. It sounds like a file permission error to me but I can't see any obvious files to change the permissions for? Maybe I am wrong?

Also, any chance of adding a vimeo feature for it to play too? I'm using V2.09.2 I bought it last November.

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #16759 by 31234
Replied by 31234 on topic Video won't save
Hi there,

Thank you for using our product and contacting us.

As your problem, pls send your website's info including URL and admin account to email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will help to check. All your info is kept private and used for work only.

As a matter of Vimeo video, our JUX background Video has supported Youtube and local videos so far. We will consider to add this feature into the new version. Thank you for your question. If you want to add video from Vimeo, you can think of download it locally and use Local Video function of our product. It's my suggestion you can refer.

Look to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Hieu

More
6 years 10 months ago #17149 by Matthew
Replied by Matthew on topic Video won't save
This is still broken. I tried it on two servers, two totally different sites. I tried uninstalling it and then re-installing it but it refuses to save the videos. Every time you click on save it just wipes he video list out. No point in putting a copy of the site up for you as it doesn't work on multiple Joomla sites. I'm using V2.0.9 on the latest Joomla.

More
6 years 10 months ago #17153 by 31234
Replied by 31234 on topic Video won't save
Hi,

Pls send your website's info including URL and admin account to my email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will help to check. All your info is kept private and used for work only.

More
6 years 10 months ago #17158 by Matthew
I did this before for you and you couldn't;t fix it. You asked me to put a copy of my site up so you could work on it. Meanwhile you messed around with my live site and broke other plugins. The issue is on MULTIPLE sites, not just one. Clearly it is a bug in the programme. Perhaps you have a later version of it?

More
6 years 10 months ago #17161 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Video won't save
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I have visited your site and I enabled debugging to check for errors in global configuration and I see back-end error
You can check again, I mean, your site is experiencing menu problems in the back-end
Thanks
Best regards
HaiND

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 10 months ago #17166 by Matthew
The menu is working absolutely fine so are all of the other components. Joomla often throws errors out. The menus or any other features should have no effect on your plugin working. I have tried it on multiple sites and I have looked at other forum posts. It appears the general feeling that your plugin is not compatible with later versions of Joomla. ~In the meantime it's on $9 but it's a waste of money.....

More
6 years 10 months ago #17174 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic Video won't save
Hi Matthew
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but checked my product on joomla 3.7 and it still works,
Now I can not access your site using the account you sent us
Can you send me a package back-end of your site, I will check it on local
Hope you understand, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds