Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file TypeError: $(...).dcSocialStream is not a function

More
6 years 7 months ago #17889 by Mindpolis Group
Hi,

I have installed JUX Social Stream on a Joomla! 3.7.4site and set up Twitter settings for a Social Wall according to your documetantion ( docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_social_stream/#twitter ). No twitter feed is showing on site and i get the following error: TypeError: $(...).dcSocialStream is not a function

What could cause this error?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #17890 by Mindpolis Group
I managed to solve this by myself. Apparently on the same page was a conflict between another js-file (jquery.min.js). Managed to disable this from loading on the page by using this extension: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ance/js-css-control/

More
6 years 7 months ago #17902 by HaiND
Hi Mindpolis Group
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 4 months ago #18619 by Riccardo Zorn
Same here, I solved it with our extension extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ance/too-many-files/ too many files, which removes the unwanted jQuery libraries and re-orders the libraries. The issue was that no matter which jQuery options where set in the JUX Social Stream module, the plugin dcSocialStream was loaded either before jQuery, or before Joomla! jQuery was loaded: in either case the snippet in the page didn't find it.
You should stick to loading jQuery the Joomla! way else it won't work on most templates:
JHtml::_('jquery.framework');
$document = JFactory::getDocument();
$document->addScript(JUri::base(false) . 'modules/mod_jux_social_stream/assets/js/jux_social_stream_wall.js');

More
6 years 4 months ago #18620 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
If still having problems, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds