Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Upgrading from 1.2.1 in J 3.8.1 Issues

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #20050 by Bruce Lee
What is the procedure to upgrade JUX Social Stream 1.2.1? The Joomla extension Update feature doesn't work for this component. I got the following message in Joomla:

"Warning
Update: Could not open update site #14 "JUX Social Stream", URL: www.joomlaux.com/updates/extensions/mod_...al_stream_update.xml "

I tried installing version 1.3.0 over 1.2.1 in Joomla 3.8.1, but then nothing displayed in the JUX Social Stream module. So I restored from a Joomla 3.8.1 backup. And then I upgraded Joomla to 3.8.6 and JUX Social Stream 1.2.1 runs in 3.8.6. Checking with you to see if it was an incompatibility of 1.3.0 with J 3.8.1 before I try installing it over 1.2.1? When I did install it over 1.2.1, it over wrote all existing settings in my module.

Please advise.

Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Bruce Lee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #20052 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I don't understand why when you install the latest version modules it has a problem on Joomla 3.8.6
version JUX Social Stream latest version is still working fine Joomla 3.8.6, my other clients have no problem with this.
if still have the problem, please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds