Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Jux-Megamenu Mobile problem

More
7 years 5 months ago #15190 by Stygo Alphamatt
Dear Ladies & Gents,

I am new to joomla and just bought and installed Jux-Megamenu.
My problem is that on mobiles i cannot access the Megamenu without first clicking on the menu Tab that comes with the template.
I have to click on the templates menu tab first, which then opens the Megamenu tab and on clicking on the Megamenu tab the menus opens.
( See the images below for a better understand of the issue)

Now the big Question is...how do i make the Megamenu open without having to click twice?
I would like the megamenu to open directly when i click on the template menu tab or for it to subdue the template menu tab.
Simply said; i would just like to have one menu tab and my members to just click on a tab to access the menus and not to have to click twice cos it is disturbing and i don't like the white space between the head and the menus when the megamenu is open as see in the second and last graphics.

Thanks in advance
Stygo

Alphamatt Entertainment - Social network for Blackmusic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #15197 by Huyen Tran
Hi Stygo,
Thank you for using our product.
Please give me link your site and your account of the administrator via mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #15203 by Stygo Alphamatt
Hi Huyen,

Thanks for the reply, i contacted the owner of the template am using and was able to remove the template's mobile navigation tab. Now it is only the Megamenu tab visible on the mobile and now one doesn't need to click twice.

Now the only thing needed to be done is to position the the tab. As seen on the graphic the megamenu tab is left on the red stripe.
I would like it just to take the position of the template's own menu tab as seen on the top right of the header beside the logo.
I don't really need the red stripe. If you cannot do away with it, then just let there be no space between the header and the red stripe.
Let is nest seamlessly to the header and let the white navi tab go to the right and not be on the left.
This is a solution i could live with but the best solution will be just to get the tab on the position on the header top-right beside the logo without the red stripe (bg) and on click the dropdown menu will nest on seamlessly to the header vertically and not leave the white space as it now.

I have done all i could to remove the stripe or re positioning the fa-icon myself. Taking away the background from the style.css takes the stripe away but also the bg of the dropdown menus and using margin to position the fa-icon (mobile nav. tab ) to the right also moves the dropdown menus to the right.
So i don't think i can solve the issue myself :-(

Mailing you my backend (admin) details now and hope that you solve the issue as soonest as possible as i am opening the website officially today at 6pm for 2 months of beta-testing.

Thanks in advance
Stygo

Alphamatt Entertainment - Social network for Blackmusic
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Stygo Alphamatt.

More
7 years 5 months ago #15223 by Huyen Tran
Hi Stygo.
Thanks your feedback and sorry for reply late,
I try to custom menu that right position But Can't work well.
Because of Your logo full width in screen small, the menu doesn't enough width that can't load right position.
I try to custom with some code line. seen it works very bad.
@media screen and (max-width: 768px)
.navigation {
float: right;
margin-top: -15px;
}
Thank you so much for empathy.

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds