Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Show content from Event Booking (Joomla event manager)

More
6 years 8 months ago #17444 by Davide Marchi
Hi Staff,
is it possible to show on JUX Content Slider, as for the Joomla native content, the Event Booking content (image and text)?
Event Booking has a plugin that permit to show the event as normal Joomla article, but JUX Content Slider only show the plugin code "{ebevent IDEVENT}"
as you can see from the screenshot: www.cosmogonia.org/cosmogoniA/tmp/scherm...x-content-slider.png

Many thanks

Davide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #17453 by HaiND
Hi Davide Marchi
Thank you for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, Our products take data from one of the following sources
prnt.sc/fu8152
You are taking data from any source
Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 8 months ago #17475 by Davide Marchi
Hi HaiND and thanks for your help.
I know well what JUX Content Slider does and what no. In this case, you do not need site administrator access.
What I ask to you is if you want (eventually also for a fee) to modify the code to allow dialogue between the two software, as JUX Content Slider with K2 does.

many thanks again!

Davide

More
6 years 8 months ago #17479 by HaiND
Hi Davide Marchi
Thank you for feedback us
You want our product to call the plugin's code through the joomla article ?
I am sorry but our product for the purpose is slider and it does not function as you desire
I would love to help you to add that functionality but we need the research and it takes a lot of time, it can affect the finish of our other projects.
I look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 8 months ago #17496 by Davide Marchi
I consider your choice against your own interests, in fact open the communication between the two software (Event Booking + Content Slider) would mean to open Jux to all potential customers of event booking with a minimum effort and with all the advertising and image return that you would get in this way being the only ones on Joomla world able to offer that functionality.

And think that there are people who pay Google for advertising when you need so little to those who can see.
But not always a good developer is also a good trader ;-)

More
6 years 8 months ago #17506 by HaiND
Hi Davide Marchi
Thank you for feedback us
I mean part of it not because our product is not supported, maybe because your plugin is not compatible with all other joomla products.
And it really takes a long time to fix and research and find solutions
Look forward to the sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds