Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Jux EventOn Start/ End Times broken?

More
8 years 1 month ago #11281 by Jacob Stansky
I just did a fresh install of JUX Eventon (downloaded today) on a Joomla 3 website. Everything works fine except for the "When" fields in an Event "Core Info" section. The date sections work (I'm getting ? icons for arrows though) but the hour field is totally broken. I'm assuming there's a pop-up for choosing an hour to the right of this field but all I see is a grey box with no clickable actions. When I type in the hour, the field gets crazy trying auto-populate times. When I do get the right time into the field and hit save it keeps reverting to 10:30 AM.

I tried this on Mac Safari browser and Mac Firefox browser with the same results.
Joomla 3.4.8
PHP 5.4.43
MySQL 5.5.45

Is there way to hide the End time on the front-end as well without hacking up the code? Not every event has a specific end time.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11316 by NT
Hi Jacob Stansky,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Please send me an account site via private message. I will to check help you
Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 1 month ago #11349 by Kos
Hi,

Same problem here. I try to change the time to AM but no results. It fall back to a time 03:30 PM.

Is there a way to get an 24 hours instead of 12 hours.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11356 by Jacob Stansky

More
8 years 1 month ago #11359 by NT
Hi ALL
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!

About your problem.

Please go to edit.php file (administrator/component/com_jux_eventon/views/event/tmpl)

step1: go to line 34 add

$document->addStyleSheet(JUri::base().'components/com_jux_eventon/assets/css/jux-font-awesome.css');

step2: line 239 and 255 edit

icon-time

=>

jux-fa-calendar

step3: 458 add css

.dropdown-menu.open{

display: block!important;

padding: 0px;

margin: 0px;

}

.input-append.bootstrap-timepicker{

position: relative;

}

.dropdown-menu.open input{

width: 35px;

}

.dropdown-menu.open td{

text-align: center;

}

.input-append .add-on:last-child, .input-append .btn:last-child, .input-append .btn-group:last-child > .dropdown-toggle{

cursor: pointer;

}

Hope help you

Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 1 month ago #11391 by Jacob Stansky
Hello - thank you for the quick response. That helped a little BUT the event start time keeps defaulting a random hour/minute. If I change it to 6:00pm and hit save it goes to 3:45pm. If I set the start time to 1:45pm and hit save it goes to 4:00pm

I deleted the event and started fresh, put in 6:30pm start time and it went to 4:00pm after saving.

Right out of the gate this paid component took custom coding in a stable release version and after that custom coding it still does't function properly. Since I seem to be the only one with this issue in the forums is there an older version I can try that others have installed and don't experience these issues?

More
8 years 1 month ago #11392 by Jacob Stansky
Quick follow-up to my reply - the hours default in the admin "start time" to 4:00pm no matter what I enter (in my case) but on the front-end it actually shows the event at 1:30pm - a whole new time issue.

So the back-end hours can't be set because they default to a weird time and if/when you do get the right hours in the admin area, the hours are different on the front-end.

Also - the next/prev icons don't work in the admin or front-end for the date pickers.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11422 by NT
Hi,
Please give us a moment, we will check it again. Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 1 month ago #11423 by NT
Hi All
We edit it. Please check again.
We've updated the administrator / components / com_jux_eventon / views / event / tmpl / edit.php) file
This issue is caused by our products, it gives an error on the new version of Joomla. we will update in the next version. Thanks!

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:

More
8 years 1 month ago #11438 by Kos
Thanks, this works for me!

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds