Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Disappointed and Deceived

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #11675 by Alex
I recently completed a review of extensions that I have purchased over the last couple of years and felt inclined to post this message to express my disappointment with how the Joomseller / Joomlaux merger was handled for Joomseller customers. I realize this relates to something that occurred nearly 2 years ago but felt important enough to share.

My disappointment boils down to 2 reasons:

1) There was no notification sent out to customers at either the time leading up and following the merger in May 2014

I realize mergers of this kind are at times necessary in the constant evolution of web application development. I presume this plan or the decision to merge was not made overnight and last minute. Some advance notification to your paying customers should have been part of that plan.

Based on my current search on the web, all I discovered about any notice was your blog ( www.joomlaux.com/blog/item/28-new-look-n...mlaux-is-reborn.html ) on one post on the joomseller Facebook page

2) I purchased a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP plan in April 2014 just month from closing.

With one month from the date Joomseller shut down you were still selling LIFETIME plans? Why would you deceive a paying customer into purchasing a plan when LIFETIME really only meant 1 month.

At the very least you should have either NOT sold any more lifetime plans or transfer the plan over to your new company.

As I mentioned I was reviewing the inventory of extensions and plans purchased over the last 2 years and only discovered this now.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Alex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• thunt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 weeks ago #11700 by thunt
Replied by thunt on topic Disappointed and Deceived
Hi Alex,
Thank you for choosing our service and contacting us.
I can understand your feeling and I think you are true. If I were you, I would feel not good and disappointment like you did. Therefore, I am so sorry for your inconvenience. There are so essential reasons so we can not keep the old site remain so we close it and create a new site to continue the whole things we had done before. When doing that, we informed all clients. But we are so sorry for this. For compensating your inconvenience, we give you special 30% discount when you buying any our items. If you want to buy any item, fell free to drop me a ticket pre-sale and I will give you couponcode. Hope you can happy with it.
I am so sorry, again. Hope you can understand and forgive for our activities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds