Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Gallery is very slow

More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #19613 by Rei
JUX Gallery is very slow was created by Rei
Hello,

Is there a pagination feature in JUX Gallery, it is very slow it even loads the real images, I can not believe the gallery page has 108mb size on gtmetrix which is actually the same size of my images, so it is not even loading thumbnails, what is loading is the real image, this is a disaster. At least a pagination option would be appreciated or make it download thumbnails not the real images I will debug the component myself and see, if this is not available I would love to have a refund.

Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Rei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19620 by HaiND
Replied by HaiND on topic JUX Gallery is very slow
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I'm sorry but you want pagination
Ok, Our product does not use pagination because many customers like it but if you want to do pagination I will custom it for you
You can send information login back-end, I will custom code for you
THanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19622 by Rei
Replied by Rei on topic JUX Gallery is very slow
Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate that you are willing to help and to go the extra mile to do this feature for me, however my friend it is just a suggestion, your component should generate thumbnails, I am a developer too, and I develop custom extensions all the time for Joomla, I always generate thumbnails for any extension I develop that uses images, because we all know performance matters!

Actually if I had the time I would have developed something myself but we are working on an ERP system, and I have no time beside doing some study cases for VPS and dedicated servers performance.

To be honest I hate refunding anything I bought but I am not sure I really want to use this extension anymore, pagination is still good and better since you are loading the original images and you know if I put 5 or 10 big images together that's a lot of load time, the page must load within maximum of 5 seconds.

I really appreciate that again that you want to help and do the pagination for me, but I am not even sure if pagination is good enough since when I looked at the component I realized you using the real images, the real image should only load when you click, and I believe you agree with me, don't you?

Could you please let me know if you can suggest something other than pagination like generating thumbnails instead of using the original images as thumbnails?

Again I appreciate your help and remember I am a developer myself, I know sometimes there could be a lot of work involved, again I really hate refunding but I am still not sure if I still need to use this extension.

Great extension by the way I am not saying it is bad at all, the price is also very good, my only complain is what I already mentioned above, please let me heard your suggestions.

Regards,
Rei

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19623 by HaiND
Hi
I do not think that our products make you feel dissatisfied because other customers are still very positive feedback
You are just not happy with the slow load issue
You can see on the demo, the load speed is very fast, I do not think the heavy image makes it load slowly on the front-end
You can information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I try check problem for you
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19624 by Rei
My friend, I don't have any load speed issues at all, all the websites I develop have maximum load time of 2 seconds, I didn't say I am not happy nor that I said I am happy, I neutral, and like I said I hate doing refunds at all, I have 110MB images, it is not possible to load them in one page, for that reason we generate thumbnails or at least like I suggested if you are using the real large images then you have to at least offer pagination.

Again I remind you the extension is really good but in that case I don't think I can use it, I am not sure if pagination can help, if you want to offer this for me, then I appreciate this a lot, go ahead and send me the package to install it, I am sorry we do not offer any credential details to the server unless you want me to give you access to that specific folder you want to customer, that's the best I can offer, I believe you can do this customization and send me the package, again I appreciate that you are offering to help.

Regards,
Rei

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19625 by HaiND
Hi
I can custom paging and send you a new pack, but I want to visit your website to check if the photo load speed is delayed as your customers see, so I will be easy. It detects the cause of the problem and gives the solution, my other customers they still provide me with the logon information and I just fix the error on my product and not affect your website.
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #19626 by Rei
Here is the gtmetrix score of your demo: gtmetrix.com/reports/demo.joomlaux.com/a0GbqQD3

I am not saying it is slow but you have 9.7MB for 17 images, in my case I have 71 images in one category, and that is about 110MB, now can you imagine if we multiply your 9.7MB by 11 which will be approximately 110MB, how slow the page will become?

Your current load time is 2.7 seconds multiply that by 11 that is equal to = 29 Seconds which is not good, and no client can wait for a page to have 29 seconds.

Also you can delete this specific reply just in case it will effect your sales.

Thanks for understanding man, yes I do understand what you mean and I do trust you, I think you can send me a package, man trust me I am a developer myself and I do high performance all the time, so don't worry and don't think that anything else is effecting the speed other than the loading of the large images, I guess it is simple to understand.

Thanks again, alright please do make the pagination and send me a pack, also I will leave a good review for the extension, don't worry I am a good dude.

Cheers
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Rei.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #19627 by HaiND
Hi
I send the package via email: [email protected]
Please check again,
In back-end menu component with "Item pagination" is number item on a page

prnt.sc/ilq007
Hope it will help you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by HaiND.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19635 by Rei
Thank you man, no need to use my email in your reply lol.

I will check later and let you know, thanks a lot your help is much appreciated!

Regards,
Rei

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #19636 by HaiND
Hi
Hope it will help you satisfied
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds