Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Questions about Horizontal Accordion Slider

More
4 years 5 months ago #37353 by Christian
Hello!
I have some questions about the slider.

1) Is there a way to change the size of the non active slides? I'd like them larger, so when I open the homepage where I want to use the slider, I immediately can see better the images in the slider, now they are too slim.
2) Is there a way to change the fonts?
3) Is there a way to change caption colors and size?
4) To be sure the images don't get stretched, what size do they have to be? I had a 647x438 sample image I used, I set slider height and width with these same numbers, but the image got a little deformed, anyway, like vertically shrinked...
5) Is there a way to decide which slide needs to be opened by default, like for instance the first on the right?

Thank you

Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #37354 by HaiND
Hi Christian
Thank you for feedback us
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian

More
4 years 5 months ago #37359 by Christian
Thank you, I sent you an email for both Focus template and Horizontal Accordion Slider, regards

Christian

More
4 years 5 months ago #37380 by HaiND
Hi
If want chane font-size title image at front-end
in file: .../modules/mod_jux_horizontal_accordion_slider/assets/css/default_title.css and add code CSS
.accordion h2.caption{
font-size: 30px!important;
}
with 30px is size you want
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 5 months ago #37439 by Christian
Hello, thank you, I am copying my other old questions here again.
1) Is there a way to change the size of the non active slides? I'd like them larger, so when I open the homepage where I want to use the slider, I immediately can see better the images in the slider, now they are too slim.
2) Is there a way to change the fonts?
3) Is there a way to change caption colors and size?
4) To be sure the images don't get stretched, what size do they have to be? I had a 647x438 sample image I used, I set slider height and width with these same numbers, but the image got a little deformed, anyway, like vertically shrinked...
5) Is there a way to decide which slide needs to be opened by default, like for instance the first on the right?

I hope you can help me with all issues, especially points 1 and 4 thank you

Christian

More
4 years 5 months ago #37441 by HaiND
Hi
1: I cannot make the slider bigger because this is the position setting for the templates
2: I see you didn't enter any text in "JUX Horizontal Accordion Slider", so where do you want to change the front?
3: where caption colors and size?
4: If you do not import the images together it is very difficult to customize the size, as you have also seen the slider display image is a rectangle wider than the length, so you should also choose the images. have a width greater than the length and the display will be more accurate
Hope you understand
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds