Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Video not showing up - link disappears and getting

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3570 by Ken Johnson
Hi,
I am trying to get a video too play in a module, but will have in background later.
Using Joomla 2.5.14

I can set a video ID, and it does list the video as though it is being added. BUT, when I hit "save" the video link disappears.

I am getting a warning in the video playlist box that says:

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/content/18/8204618/html/gangi/modules/mod_jux_background_video/elements/juxadditems.php on line 316

Warning: file_get_contents( gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/Iux6L6YA2Wg?v=2&alt=jsonc ) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/content/18/8204618/html/gangi/modules/mod_jux_background_video/elements/juxadditems.php on line 316

What could I be missing? Do I need to fix something in line 316 of the PHP? I'm not a programmer so I'm not sure what all of this means.

Thank You.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3576 by Ken Johnson
Actually, I have a bigger problem. I tried installing the other module that downloaded with the first one (qs_jux_bg_video.zip) and now the site is completely inaccessible. Looks like that wasn't supposed to be installed. How can I undo that?
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3683 by Huyen Tran
Dear studio52.
Thank you for using product our,
I'm sorry for reply late. Please give me link your webiste and your account via private message. I will check it for you.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3685 by GDragon
Dear studio,
We have just upgraded new version 2.0.5 fixed this problem on joomla 2.5. Please re download latest version.
If you can't download please pm huyentt to get latest version!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Johnson
More
9 years 1 week ago #3700 by Ken Johnson
OK. I will download the latest version and try it.
More
9 years 1 week ago #3712 by Huyen Tran
Dear studio52.
Thanks your reply.
I will close this topic. You can go back if have other question.
Best Regards,
Huyen Tran

Best Regards,
Huyen Tran
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds