Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file How to achieve module/image with video background?

More
8 years 10 months ago #5124 by helena malogorski
We've installed JUX Background Video but it does not show as video background, but only as video. How do we achieve this video to be the background of the image in module, such as your demo?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5147 by GDragon
Hi GENDOO,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for late response because we just have weekend!
About your problem with jux background video can you give me your site url and admin account. I'll check and have feedback to you asap!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5153 by helena malogorski
Thank you for responding, I've just sent PM with access data.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5167 by GDragon
Hi Gendoo,
Thanks for your feedback!
I checked your site and see jux background video working as background of module position now. You can create a login module and select position 3 to check it.
Note: i added some custom css code at custom css option at back-end for the best display!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #5192 by helena malogorski
I'm sorry but I don't understand your instructions. Why do we have to create login module (we do not need it at all, there are no registrations for the website)? We have installed JUX Background Video module previously, it has its position, what position 3 are you referring to?

You are saying that you see JUX background video working as background of module position, but that is not so. Image appears and then video starts playing, it is not in the background of the module as it is in your demo, and which is the reason why we purchased it.

We need to see that video working as in your demo - in the background of the image, and not as just video playing.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by helena malogorski. Reason: Clarifying info
The following user(s) said Thank You: GDragon

More
8 years 10 months ago #5201 by GDragon
Hi Gendoo,
As in our demo we use jux background video module and a custom HTML module have background image and opacity of this image is 0.5. (with the same position)
You can do it if you want to the same our demo site!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #5205 by helena malogorski
You instructions are not clear. Are you saying that we need one module position in which we will show JUX Background Video and one HTML module with background image, and they will somehow "merge" so video will be shown behind the image? I can see that you've created one HTML module at the position of video module, it's disabled, but even if I enable it, video is not showing as background.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by helena malogorski.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5219 by GDragon
Hi Gendoo,
Sorry because I don't really understand your question. About your problem I found structure of html of template cause this bug. Can you pm me FTP account. I'll fix it for you asap!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5256 by GDragon
Hi Gendoo,
Thanks for your patient!
I have just upgrade jux background video and fixed on your site. Now background video display as background at position bottom-3.
Please check it again!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 10 months ago #5288 by helena malogorski
I'm sorry but your module is simply not working. Video is playing, but not in the background of another module/image.

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds