Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file unable to locate special element for video

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #9790 by Akshat Mehrotra
Solved except last query
Can someone help me locate the special element to place the video on my site - url - 108.179.232.164/~lounge3/addon/e2e/

I can hear the sound of video but can't see the the video yet. but if I change the z index to 1 from 0 i can see the video. Trying to find where to change the z-index to 1. I can see that when i inspect via firebug.

any help?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Akshat Mehrotra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #9791 by Akshat Mehrotra
This is the code where i need to change the z-index =

<div class="mbYTP_wrapper" id="wrapper_mbYTP_JUXbgndVideo" style="position: absolute; z-index: 0; min-width: 100%; min-height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 1; transition-property: opacity; transition-duration: 2000ms;"><iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" id="mbYTP_JUXbgndVideo" class="playerBox" style="position: absolute; z-index: 0; width: 1255px; height: 906px; top: 0px; left: 0px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 1; margin-top: -128px; margin-left: -302.5px;" allowfullscreen="1" title="YouTube video player" src="
"></iframe><div style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%;" class="YTPOverlay"></div></div>

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #9801 by Akshat Mehrotra
any chance you can help me to change the background color from black to white. See when the video runs there is a black top and bottom strip there, i want it to change to grey or white color. any help?

108.179.232.164/~lounge3/addon/e2e/
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Akshat Mehrotra.

More
8 years 3 months ago #9806 by NT
Hi 100khz
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Want to change color
Please go to JUX Background Video module -> tab Module -> Overlay Color: Select your desired color
Please refer to our documents. maybe it will help you. Thanks
docs.joomlaux.com/extensions/jux_bg_video/

Best Regards
__DiepNT__
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #9813 by Akshat Mehrotra
overlay does not help to change the black lines on top and bottom of the video when the video is smaller than the module space. I tried overlay settings it does not effect the top and bottom black strips. If the video is placed in a module which is not of 16:4 aspect ratio, black bars show on top and bottom

More
8 years 3 months ago #9824 by NT
HI 100khz,
I do not see the black line as you say. you can capture the image. I just saw a video of the run line. If you want to change that line.
Please enter JUX Background Video module-> Tab advanced Options -> Config custom CSS
add css
.mb_YTVPLoaded{
background: red;
}
If that is not the problem you need. please describe in more detail. Thanks

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds