Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Pictures in Slideshow and list

More
8 years 4 months ago #9818 by Jorge
Hi,

The pictures in the Slideshow comes from pictures/jux_real_estate/previews.
The pictures in saladeestar.pt/index.php/properties , comes from the same directory.(pictures/jux_real_estate/previews.)
The pictures that I have in the Slideshow don't have the same ratio because I want them with a shorter height.
The problem is that in saladeestar.pt/index.php/properties the picture is smaller in height and the title doesn't appears.
Is it possible to change the directory who selects the pictures in saladeestar.pt/index.php/properties to: pictures/real_estate/realties?

Thanks,
Jorge

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9825 by Sang Manh
Hi Jorge,
About your problem, I understand it. Because you chosen image in slideshow with size 1920x600 different other below images with size 900x600 so when it displays in propriedades, it is smaller in height and the title doesn't appears.
To change, you can chosen other image, or crop image in Components/JUX Real State/Configs.
Hope this help.
Thanks

Sang Manh

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #9832 by Jorge
Hi,
I can not choose another image because the one I will choose will be always the same that it is used in slideshow and properties and I don´t want to change the size of the slideshow.
What I need is to change the php file that says that the photo who goes to properties, instead of coming from images/real_jux_real_estate/previews should come from images/real_jux_real_estate/realties and the photo that goes to slideshow, still comes from images/real_jux_real_estate/previews.
When I've changed in components/JUX Real State/configs happens what you can see in the picture:

Thanks,
Jorge

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jorge. Reason: Forgot to attach picture

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #9833 by Sang Manh
Hi Jorge,
I understand your problem. I fixed height of slideshow is 700px, and chosen other image with name DSC_4297-copy.jpg size 1920x1280 (from images/real_jux_real_estate/previews), so it works correctly. the same with name realty is Apartamento T2 Cascais.
You shoud use images with size 1920x1280.
If you are not satisfied with this chage, please contact us.
Many thanks

Sang Manh
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Sang Manh.

More
8 years 4 months ago #9839 by Jorge
Hi,
I already solved my problem. I´ve changed the Slideshow for another module.

Thanks,

Jorge

More
8 years 4 months ago #9846 by Sang Manh
Hi,
Ok.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks

Sang Manh

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds