Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Realty Search Module Price Option.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11853 by emil
Hi there,

I've looked on the realty search module to try to set up the "price" option to appear on the front end but I do not see any setting in the back end to make it possible or to activate it.
Am I missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11861 by Sang Manh
Hi email,
I fixed it help you. To display price, you need turn on attribute Bathrooms Advance in configuration.
Hope this help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 1 month ago #11901 by emil
Hi there,

I would like to disable the square foot option. Also if you notice the "number of bathrooms" option is displayed twice, and the "agents" is not in line with the rest of the options.

Can you help with this thanks.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11911 by Sang Manh
Hi emil,
I don't understand what is "square foot option" as you mentioned. And about the "number of bathrooms" option is displayed twice, I'm so sorry, that is not bathroom, it is bedroom, the language is wrong, but I changed.
Hope this help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 1 month ago #11939 by emil
Sorry I didnt mean Square foot, I ment "area" it is the same option as price. I would some how like to convert the "area" to to "length" and have the options to choose in feet the size of the yacht, rather then square footage. Can you guide me into where I can edit this or do this.

Regards,

Emil

More
8 years 1 month ago #11945 by Sang Manh
Hi emil,
I hope I changed right as your request. Now, to change value of length, you go to module search in backend (attribute: Area).
Hope this help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 1 month ago #11972 by emil
Hi Sang,

If you notice in on the website frontend rather then it saying area = 30 - 180 feet it says area = 30 - 180yacht... I want yacht replaced with feet. I would also like the entry form "Year Built" below to be deleted. Is this possible?

Thank you

Emil

More
8 years 1 month ago #11980 by Sang Manh
Hi emil,
I changed it, but I'm not sure, because I afraid it isn't right with your request.
If can, you can speak in more detail ? (or send me images about it). I'll help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 1 month ago #11998 by emil
Hi Sang, looks great!
The other problem I am getting is with the module title. Where it says "search our yachts" I would like to adjust the height of this to lower it cloder to the search options. I have gone to the back end and was unable to adjust this in SP. I have this problem on several pages. Could you help me with this and explain how I can fix this so I can fix my other pages. Thank you.

More
8 years 1 month ago #12009 by Sang Manh
Hi emil,
Sorry for late reply.
I fixed your problem. I rewrote your code, so if you want to change any module, please contact us.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds