Support Online: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

check Issues / Questions

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #8538 by Eileen
Issues / Questions was created by Eileen
First, I wanted to thank you for a useful and time-saving plugin.

I have the following questions (sending site access and images via msg):
  • The email is not sent to the address specified in the "Your email" field on the "Contact Us"
    tab. The email I have specified does not get a copy of the e-mail. However, the user does get a copy of the e-mail they entered.
  • The video does not fill the entire screen like "JUX Background Video" does.
  • The HTML entered into the "About Us" page does not seem to respect the same
    left margin's set for all the other pages. In other words, it is placed too far left of the icon
    menu, much more so than in any other pages.
  • The scroll bar position is not reset when the user navigates with the icon menu. For
    example, when I scroll down when viewing the "About Us" page, then click "Home", and click
    on the "About Us" icon, I expect to be taken to the top of that page, but I am returned to the
    scroll position when I left that "page".
  • I want to inicrease the visibility of the scrollbar since my overlay is dark. What css element do I create for div.slimScrollBar to make this happen? Can you just paste the lines here and I'll adjust them for my site?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Eileen. Reason: indicate check as answered ok

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8545 by GDragon
Replied by GDragon on topic Issues / Questions
Hi eileen,
Thanks for your reply!
About your problem with jux coming soon I can answer as below:
1. The send mail form almost don't save sent email to sender but I'll notice it and upgrade in next versions if really need.
2. The video not fill as jux background video because in coming soon we use tbular jquery (on background video is mb.ytplayer.js). So have different beetween them.
3. About html structure you can change it yourself or you need change anything please pm me details what you want. I'll change it for you!
4. About scroll bar I think it's better when you scoll to the content you have just left
5. To change opacity and color of scroll bar you can change it by following steps:
- Step 1: Go to path {root}/media/plg_juxcomingsoon/javascript/jquery.slimscroll.min.js
- Step 2: find this code:
opacity: .4,
and change to
opacity: 1
or other value from 0 to 1
- Step 3: change colof find this code:
color: "#000",
and change to other color you want!
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 6 months ago #8546 by GDragon
I checked your pm inbox and see the about us page you customized but not css for it. You also change font size of menu icon.
So to get the best display on about us page you must keep structure of our code:
<div class="row">
<div class="team col-md-10 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-10 col-sm-offset-1 col-xs-10 col-xs-offset-1">
Enter your code here...
</div>
</div>
Hope this help!

Best regards,
--GD--

More
8 years 6 months ago #8565 by Eileen
Replied by Eileen on topic Issues / Questions
Thanks for your answers, got it!

I do not need the "Contact Us" message to be sent to the user. Please disregard this item:

1. The send mail form almost don't save sent email to sender but I'll notice it and upgrade in next versions if really need.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8576 by GDragon
Hi eileen,
Thanks for your reply!
Hope you can fixed problem yourself :)

Best regards,
--GD--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds