Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Problem with Coming Soon and updated PHP 7.2

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #22785 by AGab
Hello,

many developers are updating their plugins to meet the criteria the recent update to use with PHP 7 and above. I'm receiving php errors with the COMING SOON plugin and would like to know when you will upgrade the plugin so we can use it properly. Right now its not allowing us to login.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemcomingsoon has a deprecated constructor in /home/mydatabase/public_html/plugins/system/comingsoon/comingsoon.php on line 17

a
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by AGab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #22788 by HaiND
Hi again
Thank you for feedback us
please go to source code:
in file: ../plugins/system/comingsoon/comingsoon.php on line at line 21

function plgSystemJuxComingSoon(& $subject, $config)

edit:

function plgJuxComingSoon(& $subject, $config)

Hope it will help you, if still have problem, please contact us, pleased to assist you
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 5 months ago #22798 by AGab
Hello,

That did not work. I actually had that fix from another post. But I am receiving this error code The file juxcomingsoon.xml could not be found.. I think I need to reinstall the extension, but I'd prefer to just install the file so i won't lost my setup. Thanks
a

More
5 years 5 months ago #22799 by AGab
Hello,

I fixed the problem I hope permanently but not sure. In order to access the file and code I

1) Reverted to former Php 5.6
2) locate the code, did a search and found it in the plugins/system-bak file
3) I moved it to the regular system file

Everything works now. I plan to upgrade to Joomla 3.8.13 and then I will try to migrate to php 7.2 hoping everything works again. I hope this fix helps someone else.

Thanks

More
5 years 5 months ago #22803 by HaiND
Hi again
I have instructed and got many repair clients and it worked fine but I do not know why with you it still has problems
I will try to find out the cause and give the earliest solution
If still have problem, please send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
5 years 5 months ago #22839 by AGab
Hello,

This is an update. So my host reverted my php to 5.6 so I was able to go in and clean any unknown sources. I found my .htaccess file changed, back links directing traffic to other websites.

Now the reason I say this had to be through coming soon extension is because my sites are not published. The only plugin I have that's public is the Coming Soon extension.

With that said, I am removing the login on the front, but I have to log in via administrator, then display the login (Coming Soon) to access the website. I'm not sure what changed, but when I first purchased Coming Soon a couple of years ago, I was able to log into the Joomla Backend, then click on the website in the upper right hand corner and the website would display. It doesn't do that anymore. I have to login in again.

Thanks

More
5 years 5 months ago #22845 by AGab
Hello..

I found that the issue is not with migration but the hacking was done and again could only happen via Coming Soon. I found this Joomla article about disabling redirects .. so its pretty common. I added some recommended code to my .htaccess as well. Maybe this article will help someone else if they find their site hacked with back links:

Using the Redirects component as an early warning system of possible site attacks

More
5 years 5 months ago #22874 by HaiND
Hi again
If still have problem, please send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds