Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX CSS 3 Mega Menu causes in-component bootstrap drop-down menus not to work

More
4 years 1 month ago #38396 by Justin Kerr
Hi!

I am having problems with compatibility between the latest version of JUX CSS 3 Mega Menu and the bootstrap drop-down menus that appear in component output on the front end of the website. I've recently upgraded to the latest version of JUX CSS 3 Mega Menu (as well as moving the Joomla site up to PHP 7), and with the menu on website pages, the bootstrap-powered drop-down menus that appear inside component output (for example, Joomla Articles), do not appear.

I have tested this by turning off the JUX CSS 3 Mega Menu module on the website. When I do this, the drop-downs appear and work as expected on the front end of the website. So the problem definitely seems to be related to how the site and this JUX module are working interacting.

You can see an example of this on various website pages, including the RSEventPro-powered pages such as this one:
mckinleypark.news/events/showcase-events...-memorial-day-parade

The "Event options" menu dropdown in the component output will not appear onClick. When I unpublish the JUX CSS3 Mega Menu on this page, the menu works as expected.

This is also the case for Joomla's Article Component output: When I view a front-end article for which I have editing permissions, the little gear icon drop down button appears, but clicking on it does not display the menu. So it's

Note that all Joomla and third-party software on the site is upgraded to the most recent versions (including JUX CSs 3 Mega Menu version 1.1.0), and the site's running on PHP 7.3.15.

Please let me know: I need these front-end component menus to function in order to support some critical UI and access for our members. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #38397 by Justin Kerr
I fixed it!

OK, the answer was messing around with the settings inside Joomla administrator > Modules > JUX CSS 3 module > Advanced tab.

Turning off the "Enable Bootstrap" option cleared up the issue with the front-end menus not appearing. And the menu is still working well.

Sorry for the false alarm! No need to respond to this as a support request.

More
4 years 1 month ago #38401 by HienHC
Hi
Thanks for your respond
Do you have questions about our products, you can contact us
thanks

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds