Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file Dropdowns not appearing

More
8 years 4 months ago #10106 by Justin Kerr
Hi!
I have a Joomla 3.x website under development, and I'm using the latest JUX CSS3 mega menu. However, in my template, I'm not seeing the expected drop-down submenus when clicking on a top menu item.
The website I'm working on is currently turned off while under development, but I can provide a login so a JUX support resource could see what's going on. Please let me know, as well as if this would be better submitted as a support ticket. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #10115 by NT
Replied by NT on topic Dropdowns not appearing
Hi Justin,
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
Sorry for the late reply i have 2 weekends.
Please send me the an account information via message private , or mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I'll check for you. from what you described me very hard to help you. thank you.

Best Regards
__DiepNT__

More
8 years 1 month ago #11546 by Justin Kerr
Replied by Justin Kerr on topic Dropdowns not appearing
Hello!

Thanks for your prompt response. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply.

I was actually able to get the problem to go away by adjusting my custom template and the Module settings. I was already loading jQuery, Bootstrap, etc. through my template; I also had some old jQuery in there that was designed to fix drop down/responsive menus for Joomla's implementation of Bootstrap. Turning off loading jQuery etc in the module and removing my old jQuery did the trick. All seems to be working well now. Thanks again!

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds