Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle I'm Having a Number of issues with the Dreamer Template...

More
8 years 3 months ago #10550 by jon
Forgive me, this is the first joomla 3 template I've worked with, and there are a number of positions, modules and features that don't seem to be working. I probably just need a better understanding of how the pieces work together, but I'm struggling to find anything in the documentation and forum.

Module Position: I'm able to assign modules to the footer, off canvas and some others, but they are not consistently showing up in the left or right position. Is there somethign that I need to do to link the "Layout" in the Edit Template section to modu;le positions? they seem to coincide, but I'm not really getting it. What does it mean to assign a layout piece as "component" ?

Slider: The modules doesn't seem to be working at all.

Sticky Menu: I have the sticky menu set to true, but it is not behaving as expected.

Donate Button: How do I get the "Donate" button to show in the menu?

Offcanvas Menu: The offcanvas menu is showing on PC and Mobile, how can I get it to display on mobile only?

I followed the installation instructions, and all the extensions have been installed. Truthfully, I'm hoping that someone can looks at this and see.. "oh he's missing X..."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #10559 by Sang Manh
Hi jon,
Thanks for choosing our product.
Please give me your site and accountvia PM. I'll check it help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 3 months ago #10567 by Sang Manh
Hi,
I checked your site.
I think you should install quickstart package, shouldn't install templates package, because when you do it, you will consume a lot of time to change.
Hope this help.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds