Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file custom css

More
8 years 1 month ago #11470 by Santosh
custom css was created by Santosh
How to add the custom css code in a particular sp-pagebuilder component (row).? Where do do write the custom css code?
On adding the inline css elements in the html code using CUSTOM HTML does it affects the responsive theme ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11489 by Sang Manh
Replied by Sang Manh on topic custom css
Hi Santosh,

Thanks for choosing our product.
About your question, in sp-pagebuilder component, not have place to write code css, however, you can add class to write css in file theme.less
And about adding hte inline css elements, it can affects the responsive theme, because it will depend about what you write.
Hope this help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 1 month ago #11510 by Santosh
Replied by Santosh on topic custom css
I need some css customisation. But if add this custom css in the CUSTOM HTML code it will affect the responsive theme. Right.

Then how do i customise css without affecting the responsive theme.

More
8 years 1 month ago #11523 by Sang Manh
Hi Santosh,
You can write code in file theme.less. And about affects the responsive theme, i don't sure, because I don't know what you write. I think after each of time you change, you can refesh your site to know how to changed.
If you have difficult, please contact us. I'll help you.
Hope this help you.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

More
8 years 1 month ago #11881 by Santosh
Replied by Santosh on topic custom css
Pls clarify about what is the file called theme.less ? where should i add the custom css code without affecting the responsive theme. When a add some inline style in CUSTOM HTML spmodule and save, the final page works. But it get distorted on a viewing on a mobile phone ? how do i solve this? is there any way ?

More
8 years 1 month ago #11891 by Sang Manh
Hi Santosh,
The file theme.les is file where you can write code about css. You can write it with syntax css or less. This file will automatically build to template.css (template/jux_dreamer/css/).
And about problem view in mobile phone, you need rewrite code css. Example, with screen desktop, you write: margin-top: 50px but when it displays in mobile, you need write margin-top: 20px, it can display more beautiful.
Hope I answer right for your question.
Thanks.

Sang Manh

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds