Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

exclamation-circle Using Multiple Modules with different FB Page IDs

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #18073 by Rakesh
When I load multiple modules on my page, the events are all the same, all of the first module. The modules doesn't use the values I put at FB Page ID and Details>Event ID (only the ID's from the first module).

Is this normal or am I missing something here.
If this is normal it is of no use to me.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Rakesh. Reason: additions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #18079 by HaiND
Hi Rakesh
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ula

More
6 years 3 months ago #18961 by Ula

HaiND wrote: Hi Rakesh
Thanks for contacting and choosing our product
About your problem, I'm sorry. Please give me link your site and your account of administrator via private message or mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

I have the same issue ....if you can help please.

More
6 years 3 months ago #18962 by Ula
hello guys,

Do not bother to answer as I can see you are busy. I uninstalled. Won't use it as it seems module is not suitable to display multiple pages events.
It really look nice if it comes to presentation but I tested even via different module positions and menus and I can see functionality is not what I have expected.

I won't ask for a refund as I know how hard is to work as a developer and price was really small. Have a great daky and I hope you improve support. I send message offering payment for support and no reply either. This is bit warning sign for me for future. I work with various developers for years. Actually from Joomla 1.1. And support part is important. I can see this might be an issue for the future.

Have a fantastic New Year and all the best.

More
6 years 3 months ago #18964 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
I apologize for not replying to your message as soon as you send it to me, because I am supporting another unfinished
we're will will try to help customer in the time and you so many you are so much

Best Regards
--HaiND--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ula

More
6 years 3 months ago #18968 by Ula
no problem beautiful. I am not angry or upset. Just I can see that this is bigger probably custom work. Which I was interested. I usually work with developers and many become even friends from around the world. Just wanted another during testing if it is possible or not. That is all. And I would patiently wait for your help if possible.

Oh I really feel for you guys. Really do. But it seems it is not for me. Usually, I work and pay developers for the support if needed or custom work. Via forum, I can see it would be really hard here. After let say Joomla upgrade etc there might be issues or conflict and I prefer usually paid support. I can see this is not available here.
Guys you going to really work hard. You need to be paid and have support options for regular clients. And this testing was not expensive but nevertheless, this is from my heart to you.....you should have paid option. :)
I hope I didn't upset you. :)
Really love layout and module.......it is just apparently not possible out of the box and no option for support and customisation. that is all. :)

No need to explain how busy you are - I know!

More
6 years 3 months ago #18969 by HaiND
Hi Ula
Thanks for your comments very much
we will will write and attempt to improve best customers
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
6 years 3 months ago #18970 by Ula
You more than welcome. I hope in the future will use one or few of your extensions as they seem perfect!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HaiND

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds