Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

lock Small issues

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #362 by technivore
Small issues was created by technivore
Hi,
I've finally been able to download the module and I see some small problems in it now.
If no link set up why display a readmore button ? I know I can hide the button with some display:none CSS but I think the module should handle that.
If no description/link/title is set why display an empty overlay ? Sometimes (not my case here), you just need a more or less basic slideshow without title/description etc.

Thank you for your attention

Edit : Setting up a display:none was not enough, I also had to remove some br with a template override. I think those should not be there as css margin / padding should be enough to separate titles from description, description from readmore link, as they are all encapsulated in paragraphs.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by technivore.
The topic has been locked.
  • ngoctuoi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #365 by ngoctuoi
Replied by ngoctuoi on topic Small issues
Hello,

Thank you for using JUX Slideshow. Such details we will definitely pay attention to and we'll change these current problems in the next version in near future.

Thank you so much for supporting JUX extensions. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know so we can help you.

Kind regards,
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by ngoctuoi.
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #366 by technivore
Replied by technivore on topic Small issues
Other small problem : the style2.css file contain
a:link,a:visited
{
	color: #fff;
	text-decoration: none;
}
a:hover
{
	color: #ddd;
	cursor: pointer;
}
a:focus
{
	outline: none;
}
This interfere with the default template css if loaded after (and it actually does for the site I'm working on using T3 template framework with minified CSS)
Using a selector like this corrects that :
.jux_slider a:link, .jux_slider a:visited
{
	color: #fff;
}
.jux_slider a:hover
{
	color: #ddd;
	cursor: pointer;
}
.jux_slider a:focus
{
	outline: none;
}

Regards
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by technivore. Reason: uncorrect proposed css code (was lacking a space)
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #367 by technivore
Replied by technivore on topic Small issues
Another problem (not an easy one this time i'm afraid) :
The slideshow has an unnecessary (that does not fit well with my actuel template) margin/padding with some rounded borders.
I thought I could just remove the corresponding css but this reveals to not be enough.
I just want the slideshow to fill a 940px by 450px square but the module seems to recalculate my given width and adds inline style that removes 10pixels to the configured width and height of the slides.
So no matter the witdh I enter in configuration, the module renders some 930px large slides in a 940px large square, and takes off 10px to the configured height.

In example if I configure the module with to a 950px width and a 470px height, the module seems to calculate the available with to 940px, set the width to 930px and the height to 460px !
<div class="slide_mainmask" style="z-index: 10; position: absolute; top: 1px; left: 1px; width: 930px; height: 460px; overflow: hidden;">

While css is added to the page giving
.bannercontainer {
    height: 470px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    max-width: 950px;
}

This gives me white spaces to right and bottom of the slideshow (if i remove the padding and borders in the css files)

This wasn't easy to explain, I hope I was clear enough to be understandable :huh: .
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by technivore.
Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds