Support Offline: Mon - Fri / 08:00am - 05:00pm (GMT +7)
Your Time: Our Time:

file JUX Mashup - Order that tag filters appear

More
4 years 5 months ago #37360 by Anthony Eudall
I have JUX mashup installed across 3 seperate modules on the same page. Each module uses a different category however they all share the same tags (i.e. tag1 / tag2 / tag3)

In the 1st and 3rd module the filter buttons show the tags in the correct order (i.e. tag1 / tag2 / tag3) however in the 2nd module the filter buttons show the tags in a reverse order (i.e. tag3 / tag2 / tag1)

Is there any way to have the tag filter buttons appear in the correct order for all the modules? (i.e. tag1 / tag2 / tag3)

I've checked the order of the tags in 'Components > Tags' and also checked the order the tags are assigned within each article and they are all the same. I've also tried unpubishing and republishing the articles in the affected category one by one and whilst the tags initially appear in the right order there comes a tipping point when a certain number of articles are published that the order changes back to reverse?

Is there a way to manually assign the order the "tag" filter button appear? Or perhaps a piece of code that can be edited?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #37364 by HaiND
Hi
Thank you for feedback us
You can send information login back-end via email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I will check it for you soon
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
4 years 5 months ago #37372 by Anthony Eudall
Hi, Thanks for looking into this for me. I'm not sure your initial response was the solution so have emailed you with a follow up

Mnay thanks in advance

More
4 years 5 months ago #37377 by HaiND
Hi
I have custom order tag for you, please check again
Thanks

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 7 months ago #39443 by Gregory M Belaus
Is there a solution for this? I would like to have custom tag button order. I do not want to give backend credentials away, but happy to install or modify code.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
3 years 7 months ago #39444 by HaiND
Hi
I'm sorry but the order tag is complicated because it is attached to the post, the tags will show up in the order of the article
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks.

Best Regards
--HaiND--

More
3 years 7 months ago #39532 by Calvin Toy

HaiND wrote: Hi
I'm sorry but the order tag is complicated because it is attached to the post, the tags will show up in the order of the article
Hope you understand and look forward to receiving sympathy
Thanks.

I have the same issue. The tags in use have a logical numbering order (1, 2, 3, 4), but are in random order in the display with a couple of other tags.

You mention that "the tags will show up in the order of the article." Is there some way to manipulate the article order to cause the tags to be rearranged properly?

This is a somewhat glaring issue with the Mashup display.

While I'm discussing tags, it would be nice if more than one tag/category could be selected at once.

More
3 years 7 months ago #39562 by HaiND
Hi
I will check problem and if it makes sense we will try to fix it

Best Regards
--HaiND--

Moderators: Jackie
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds